Studio 11 is looking for an artist to share our evolving space. “We are a cohesive, easygoing group and hope to find a good communicator who is amenable to holding open studio hours, will help promote the space, and is ready to create some art!”
- 12’ by 12’ space + shared space + large fenced-in outdoor space
- Overhead florescent and track lighting + large front window
- $300/month includes utilities + WIFI
- $50 key deposit (refundable)
- Located near the Second Street District, The Pantry, and Cerillos Road
- Available May 1, 2018: Shown by appointment only; text Julie @ (214) 415-3291
RESTRICTIONS: No toxic materials, oils, solvents, pastels, or sanding indoors.