Due to the quarantine, we are unable to hold the Annual Art Flea Market in person this year. We are considering creating an online event in early November. If we do so, when people go to santafebag.org they will see an “Art Flea Market” banner with links to any BAG member who wishes to participate.
Please respond by Saturday, October 3, 2020, if you want to participate as a seller. (Don’t worry—you can change your mind later. By answering you help us to know whether to move forward.)
Things to know before you respond:
1. You need some type of online shop (or items for sale) that BAG can link to, such as:
- ArtFire https://www.artfire.com/
- Amazon Handmade https://sell.amazon.com/programs/handmade.html/
- ebay https://www.ebay.com/
- Etsy https://www.etsy.com/
- Red Bubble https://www.redbubble.com/
- Shopify https://www.shopify.com/
- Society6 https://society6.com/
(There are many others.)
Nothing will be sold FROM the BAG website or by BAG. You are responsible for sales and shipping.
2. You will be asked to provide photo(s) and link(s) to where folks can buy your items.
3. On the weekend of the Art Flea Market we ask that you watch your sales site(s) closely and respond quickly to questions and sales.
4. You must be a BAG member in good standing.
5. Items must be art supplies or finished art.
6. If you wish, you may donate a portion of your sales to BAG, which is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
7. You will be requested to pay a $5 to $10 donation (to cover advertising) to be included.
Given the information above, would you participate as a seller in the Art Flea Market? If yes, please email Julie@jirafstudio.com no later than Saturday, October 3, 2020.
If there are only a few people who would participate, we will not hold the Art Flea Market this year.