BAG Member Meeting: Online via Zoom
Saturday, April 10, 2021, 1 pm to approximately 3 pm MDT
Free; Open to the Public; All are Welcome
- Welcome by President Linda Zwick
- Board Member Introduction by Liz Faust, Treasurer
- Reminder of Fabric/Fiber Book Challenge by Julie Filatoff
- Slideshow of Faux Postage Stamp Designs by Julie Filatoff
- Community Activities Update by Barb Macks and Artist-in-Residence Sally Blakemore
- Breakout Room Conversation (20 minutes): What are your favorite colors to use in your art?
- In Over My Head Groups / Padlet Update by Kim Burkholder
- Announcement of Collaborative Postcard Exchange and Book Creation Hosted by San Diego Book Arts by Amy Thompson West
- Introduction of the Letter S for the Monthly Mail Art Exchange by Amy Thompson West
- Round Robin Journal Collaboration Project Update by Cynthia Leespring
- Pop-Up Demo for Those Who Wish to Participate in “Origins in Mud” Project by Sally Blakemore (note: we’ve put this at the end so those who need to leave by 3 pm may do so)
BAG’s member meetings are via the Zoom virtual meeting platform. The login information is NOT shared on this website. To participate in the meeting, you must be signed up for BAG’s email newsletter. If you are not, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that you be added to our mailing list. See you soon!