BAG Member Meeting: Online via Zoom
Saturday, June 12, 2021, 1 pm to approximately 3 pm MDT
Free; Open to the Public; All are Welcome
- Welcome by President Linda Zwick
- Tribute to Mary Ann Stoddard with Photos by Gail Murray
- Cyanotype Printing Presentation by Ashisha and Liz Paterson
- Round Robin Journal Collaboration Project Update by Cynthia Leespring
- Art Journal Pages Swap Project Update by Ruth Anna Abigail
- Self-Introduction and Presentation of the Letter U for the Monthly Mail Art Exchange by Susan Surprise
- Overview of BAG’s Social Media Presence by Amy Thompson West
- Community Projects Update by Barb Macks and Sally Blakemore
- Pop-Up Demo (on in a series) for “Origins in Mud” Project by Sally Blakemore
Santa Fe BAG’s member meetings are via the Zoom virtual meeting platform. The login information is NOT shared on this website. To participate in the meeting, you must be signed up for BAG’s email newsletter. If you are not, please visit this link and sign up.
BAG member meetings are usually held on the second Saturday of the month; please mark your calendar. We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting!