Saturday, November 11, 2023, 1 pm to approximately 3 pm MT
Via Zoom (online): For security reasons we never put the Zoom link on our website. If you did not receive an email from Santa Fe Book Arts Group with the link, please check your email program’s “spam” or “junk” folder. Still not there? Email email@example.com with your name and your email address.
Free; Open to the Public; All are Welcome
- Welcome and Announcements by President Linda Zwick
- Board Election Update by Julie Filatoff
- “Celebration of the Book 2023/2024” (exhibits) Update by Will Karp
- Upcoming Programs and Workshops by Julie Filatoff
- Question of the Month: What do you plan to work on art-wise to start the new year? This will be limited to 5 minutes maximum for each person (approximately 12 people).
Want to speak on this at the meeting? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list of interested commentators.
- Upcoming Salons by Gail Murray
- Artist Trading Card Swap Update by Ruthanna Abigail
- December and January Mail Art Description by Linda Zwick
- December and January Anything Goes Description by Linda Zwick
- Community Announcements (calls for entry, upcoming exhibits and workshops, other highlights) by Attendees (2 minutes maximum, please)